DMC Economic Development Agency
The non-profit DMC Economic Development Agency (EDA) is a private economic development corporation authorized by the DMC statute to provide services to the DMC Corporation. Primary functions of the DMC EDA include:
- Assisting the DMC Corporation in development and global marketing of the $5 billion DMC initiative.
- Implementing the vision and strategies established as part of the DMC Development Plan.
- Collaborating with the City of Rochester, Olmsted County, and other community organizations.
- Working with private developers and investors to help facilitate projects and private investments that support the DMC vision.
- Providing services to assist the DMC Corporation and City of Rochester in implementing the goals, objectives, and strategies in the Development Plan.