Assistive Tech Challenge
A business pitch competition seeking solutions that facilitate greater independence for people with disabilities.
Jan. 6, 2020
Feb. 10, 2020
March 2, 2020
April 4, 2020
Form a team. Develop a solution. Pitch your idea.
Identify real-world challenges
Seeking Solutions related to:
- Independent living
- Access to employment
- Support for care providers
- Social skill development
- Improved public infrastructure
Who can apply
Students and community-based teams.
Companies with annual revenues under $200,000.
Awards for top presenters
First Place in each category will receive $5,000. Second Place in each category will receive $2,500.
All first and second place teams will be eligible to participate in the Walleye Tank pitch competition in Minneapolis in May 2020.
Be prepared to address the following questions
- What problem are you solving?
- How are you solving the problem?
- Why is your team the one to solve it?
- What do you need to further develop your idea?