Download high-res images and Destination Medical Center logos here.
Download a biography and photo of Patrick Seeb, DMC Economic Development Agency Executive Director, here.
Latest DMC Press Release
- Review of 2022 DMC workplan focused on executing a retail strategy
- Highlights of downtown residential study
- What retail gaps have been identified by what audiences
- Preview of marketing collateral to recruit new retail
- What is the direction of future retail
- Reactivation vs repurposing of real estate
- Helping support the local retailer’s experience
- Parking, Traffic, and Infrastructure
- Types of Retail that will thrive
- Meeting tenant needs
- Retail Leasing
- Why DMC is a great location for Retail
- What types of retail are missing from DMC
For all press inquiries, please contact:
[email protected] or 307.696.9088
DMC Development Plan
DMC Development Plan Executive Summary
Don’t have time to read the 700 page document? This is a condensed 50 page document that highlights priorities for the first five years and DMC project approval criteria.
Comprehensive DMC Development Plan
DMC is guided by a comprehensive, 20-year development plan that serves as a strategic business plan and framework for implementation of the initiative.
View/Download Individual Sections
Five-Year Update to the DMC Development Plan
Forward: Creating Rochester’s Future
In 2020, the Destination Medical Center Corporation Board and City of Rochester approved a 5-year update to the DMC Development Plan, which was adopted in 2015 and provides a framework for implementing the mission of the DMCC to transform Rochester, Minnesota as a global destination for health and wellness.
The purpose of the 5-year update, which is required by state statute, is to tailor economic development strategies to market conditions, to account for how DMC catalyzed for economic growth from 2015-2019 and to gather community input.
The Destination Medical Center Corporation serves as the governing board responsible for providing oversight and ensuring that planning and implementation of the DMC initiative supports the legislative intent and public purpose as defined in the statute.
The non-profit DMC Economic Development Agency (EDA) is a private economic development corporation authorized by the DMC statute to provide services to the DMC Corporation.
For more info, visit the DMC Leadership page.