30 Civic Center Dr SE
Rochester, MN 55904
Individualizing Medicine Conference is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held during Sep 12 – 13, 2018 at Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Clinician-researchers and scientists, Genetic counselors, Nurse practitioners and physician assistants, Nurses, Pharmacists, Laboratory medicine professionals, Bioinformaticians, medical informaticians and information technology professionals, Bioethicists, Pathologist.
Genetics and genomics are a fast-moving field. At the Individualizing Medicine Conference, medical professionals learn from and Discuss emerging topics in applied genomics: cancer diagnosis and treatment, pharmacogenomics, microbiome, functional genomics and more.
Conference Objectives are :
• Learn practical applications for integrating genomics and pharmacogenomics to individualize patient care
• Discuss strategies to overcome obstacles of implementing genomic sequencing for patient care
• Discuss genomic technology applications, impact on health care delivery, and implications for patients and medical professionals
• Learn about visionary research and discoveries in precision medicine
• Network with professionals in your field
To learn more and register for the Individualizing Medicine Conference, please visit the event page.