30 Civic Center Drive Southeast, Suite 102/103
Rochester, MN 55904
May 12, 2022 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
DMC has partnered with Olmsted County and the City of Rochester to provide an educational housing summit. The agenda will include a deep dive into understanding what our community housing needs are, learning of the opportunities, potential sites, various financial tools and housing innovations of interest and need locally. This summit will likely be helpful to anyone interested in our community’s housing needs and efforts and entities or individuals involved in commercial real estate development, among others. This summit will gather in person and available remotely to folks outside the region.
- 9:00 am Introduction
- 9:15 am Housing needs for the community
- 10:20 am City opportunities, sites, current projects & financial tools
- 12:00 pm Lunch Break
- 12:30 pm Panel discussion on housing types that would suit Rochester
- 2:00 pm Networking
- Taryn Edens, City of Rochester
- Dave Dunn, Olmsted County
- Josh Johnsen, City of Rochester
- Mat Miller, Olmsted County
- Kevin Bright, DMC EDA
Register Here! Cost: $20